SUPPORT THE CHILDREN’S GLOBAL HEALTH FUND
A space for donors to share what inspires
them about Clínica de Familia La Romana
WHY I GIVE
SUPPORTERS, NEEDS AND OPTIONS FOR GIVING
Clínica de Familia La Romana has received funding since 1999 from a variety of foundations, government agencies and individuals both inside and beyond the Dominican Republic including:
- Children Affected by AIDS Foundation
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children´s Place International
- Columbia University
- Dominican Ministry of Public Health
- Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Grand Challenges Canada
- MAC AIDS Fund
- Northwestern University Institute for Global Health
- Pincus Family Foundation
- Planned Parenthood Great Northwest, Hawai’i, Alaska, Indiana, Kentucky
- Rotary International
- Sisters of St. Francis of Peace
- Sy Syms Foundation
Clínica de Familia collaborates with a robust network of public and nonprofit partners and business/corporate supporters, cultivates significant in-kind donations and is expanding its income-producing services.
The clinic charges a nominal fee to clients to help cover costs of the health services provided to those most vulnerable. However, these income generating activities only accounted for 27% of the overall income of Clínica de Familia in 2021.
Clínica de Familia has also been dramatically and negatively affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, meaning that your support for Clínica de Familia during this critical time will be lifesaving.
United States-based donors can make direct tax-deductible contributions to Clínica de Familia through the Children’s Global Health Fund.
You may make a single or recurring donation in these ways:
- online using major credit cards or PayPal. Click here
- electronic transfer directly to our bank. *
- checks mailed to Children’s Global Health Fund, 254 McLain Street, Mount Kisco, NY 10549-4931
- planned giving: Leave a legacy donation in your will to sustain Clínica de Familia*
*Contact us to learn how.
Donations of all sizes are welcome, and you can specify how you’d like yours to be applied.
- General Support
- Support for a Specific Clínica de Familia Program
- Capital Campaign for new and expanded Clínica de Familia facilities**
Your donation is 100% tax-deductible, and will be acknowledged with a letter to that effect.
All contributions support Clínica de Familia La Romana in the Dominican Republic, with 90% going directly to programs and 10% to administration and fundraising.
**Clínica de Familia has recently acquired an adjacent space to its current location, so as to better accommodate the large staff and ever-increasing number of clients and services being provided. Clínica de Familia is currently planning a remodel of the new space. Donations to the Capital Campaign will go directly to the renovation of the building.
Choose us as your favored charity, and AmazonSmile Foundation will send us 0.5% of the cost of your eligible purchase prices.Add us as your favorite charity to donate a portion of your proceeds to us and receive tax credits and discounts on your seller fees. You can also make donations via our charity profile on Guidestar.
Children’s Global Health Fund, Inc. receives support from public and private organizations, and from individuals in the United States and other countries.
We believe we can best serve our mission when we have a diverse funding base. We are pleased to accept donations from organizations that:
- Support the mission of the Children’s Global Health Fund
- Support efforts to ensure health services are delivered to those in need, free of stigma and discrimination, and with full respect for each individual’s human rights
Children’s Global Health Fund does not accept donations from tobacco companies, gun manufacturers, defense industries, and gambling companies.